Tinie Tempah debuts new menswear brand on the catwalk
British rapper Tinie Tempah has recently made his catwalk debut.
The rapper walked in the opening show for Fashion Week, which kicked off in London.
Speaking to Euronews, Tinie said that he's fashion line was inspired by "the everyday man".
"To be honest I got a little bit bored of people just saying I was really stylish just for wearing other people’s clothes, you know, after a while I feel like people start to put more of the emphasis on the clothes than the actual person. You know ‘he wore this 800 pounds, he wore this 1000 pounds’ and I started to feel like I was a bit of a walking mannequin."
The rapper's clothing line will launch in April.
- Kim Kardashian heads to Dubai
- AKA's behaviour is against the principles of 'Ubuntu'
- Selena Gomez and The Weekend share a kiss in public
- Paris Jackson disgusted by Joseph Fiennes' role in Urban Myths
- Miss SA goes to Miss Universe
- Billie Lourd: 'Her voice will forever be in my heart'
- Celebs react to BAFTA nominations
- Kim Kardashian's limo driver no longer a suspect in Paris robbery
- AKA and Bonang loving Thailand
- Black Coffee and Enhle's white wedding