Black Coffee and Enhle's white wedding
South African DJ Black Coffee and his wife, Enhle Mbali Mlotshwa, celebrated their union at the weekend.
The ceremony took place at Sun City.
Enhle looked beautiful in her white dress designed by Gert-Johan Coetzee.
The groom wore a black and white suit, which complimented his bride's outfit.
It seems mobile devices were not banned, as friends and family who attended the ceremony shared snaps and videos of the event on social media.
Black Coffee popped the question to Enhle in 2010.
- Kim Kardashian heads to Dubai
- AKA's behaviour is against the principles of 'Ubuntu'
- Selena Gomez and The Weekend share a kiss in public
- Paris Jackson disgusted by Joseph Fiennes' role in Urban Myths
- Miss SA goes to Miss Universe
- Billie Lourd: 'Her voice will forever be in my heart'
- Celebs react to BAFTA nominations
- Tinie Tempah debuts new menswear brand on the catwalk
- Kim Kardashian's limo driver no longer a suspect in Paris robbery
- AKA and Bonang loving Thailand